Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SO LITTLE TIME, SO MUCH TO DO

Bunches of work just welcome me myself in the beginning of this week. BE1 report, GC3 report, SU 3 report, lots of agreements letters for MILAD piled in my desk, TOEFL class, IELTS class, Writing II class, SU4 class seem like rush things fulfilling my days. Perhaps, I can impress everyone that 24 hours per day is not enough for me :p. Yet, my social consequences as a human being lives in the middle of somewhere take a certain action to accomplish. Some social gatherings, meeting friends, taking care of my house, doing my writing project, household activities, well… it just looks like they are waiting for me to make them all up for the end of the week.
Sometimes, I just can’t help myself for not thinking about my days. Will it be always in the same rhythm, as buzzzzyyyy as these days? Hehehe, don’t know. Still, can’t find the answer. My God, it’s just a single-woman life. Nothing else is to think about but her. Then I just wonder how my mom can have such a busy life with our family. She devotes her life just to take care of us, to raise us lovingly, and to serve her husband with her best dedicatory. Moreover, she’s a typical of a working mother as well. I believe she feels what I’m feeling now. Then what I should complain about my day for? I should learn much from her and put more respect on what she had made for me. Really, I appreciate her efforts carry on everything nicely.
Anyway, I just come to my awareness that perhaps I must read all management books to help me making everything well done. Really, I mean it.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com