Saturday, March 22, 2008

THE END OF MY LONG WEEKEND

Yeah, today is the last day of my long weekend. Though it’s going to be over soon, I’m glad anyway. Uhmmm… no..no..no... not glad, but relief. That’s an exact word to describe what I’m feeling now. D’ya know why? This is because I can finish lots of things I long for to do so far. Yeah, it’s about taking care of my house, like painting the fence, the garage, the livingroom, cleaning the storerooms, and many more. I was so selfish ignoring them for Then I did it. Well, on Thurs, together with my siblings, I started the job. We combined orange and white for the fence and the front wall. But for the garage, we only applied white. And… let’s see the end of the work. Wow…now the place looked whiter, cleaner, and wider than it was before.in short, it turns to be more beautiful. We really enjoyed that. I’m proud of it.

nb: it should be posted on sunday hehehehe

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com