Monday, March 24, 2008

HOPE HOLDS THE OPPORTUNITY


I wanna be a writer. Yeah, that’s the biggest and the highest idea in my life, a writer who can inspire everyone to move well toward the real happinesss, to be a better person, to do the goodness for life. And those are all my hopes. Anyway, I believe in my hope, that someday I’ll be a successful writer, ‘coz hope holds the opportunity. So far, it works for me. I have made a list of hopes in my dream book. Then one by one it become real, and I’ll put a sign on it. Sometimes, it’s done by me, and sometimes other people make it real for me. But, the point is we must get stick to our hope.
The hopes will help us to be aware of connections to spirit and others; whatever that lifts your spirit. Whatever helps you remember you’re not alone. Whatever gives you hopes. Sometimes, we don’t take time to develop the connection though we know a spirit is hovering around us. Why don’t we? Don’t we have an intention to do so? The more we allow ourselves time to ponder and be still, the more we become able to sense the spirit that holds hopes. Why must we do so? ‘Coz when we’re in touch with the spirit, there is a replenishing of hopes.
Don’t let the hopelessness overwhelm you. Try to develop our hope by listing or writing about the good things that have happened to us. We can remember how it was before and how it is now; lessons learned from hard times. Then we’ll realize that hope is there, that someone is watching out for us. Then save our hopes.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com