Monday, May 26, 2008

A POEM FOR AN ANGEL


Last Sunday, I just cleaned up my old files from my miscellany box when I found my old flowerish small brown box which contained some pieces of important paper from my friends. One of them is a piece of paper from ‘eeva carter’. Well, actually her real name is Arifah Mardiningrum. She’s one of my best friends (when I was a university student, and now, she’s still the best friend I could have :D) and one of the Charlie’s Angels Plus personnels as well:D . Then we crowned her a name of ‘eeva carter’ because she’s crazy about ‘Nick Carter’. (Well, it’s just the same when she calls me using this name: ‘Eliana F_ r _ _r’ …uhmm..It’s better for me not to write my ‘boo’ since it had something to do with my old story).

Anyway, on my 25th birthday, she gave me a poem, a special poem for me. Here it is the poem.

ANGEL

I’m the angel for me

I’m the angel for my family

And they’re angels for me

I’m the angel for my friends

And they’re angels for me

I’m the angel for this life

‘Coz this life is an angel for me

Angel is a help to learn

Angel is a help to live

Angel is a help to love

And we’re all the angels of our heart

-Eeva -

It’s one of the best poems I’ve ever had. It’s a proof as well that I have an angel…and I’m an angel for her…and she’s an angel for me. And…what do you think? Nice, isn’t it? Then would you be my angel too?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com