Monday, May 26, 2008

Acknowledgements of My Thesis

Alhamdulillahirabbil ‘alamin. I would like to start off my words here by thanking Allah SWT, The Cherisher, The Merciful and The Sustainer, for His mercy, love, and strength granted for me so that I have been able to finish this thesis.

Besides, I fell so indebted to many people who played a part in my thesis accomplishment. Without them, this ‘little masterpiece’ would have never been done as better as I just did. Thus, let me appreciate them all to express my gratitude to them.

First, I would like to express my gratitude to both my consultants, Dr. Gunawan, my first consultant, and Drs. Suharso, my second consultant, for their time, and knowledge. Patiently, they had guided me in developing ideas, correcting misplaced words, improper dictions and structures, as well as shared their knowledge. But, the most important thing for me is they showed me how to research myself, both inside and outside.

Second, my gratitude is also addressed to my family. To my loving Mom and Dad, I want to say “I know, it was too late for me to present you this. But thank you for trusting me on it. This is the way I learn. Finally, I did it. This is for you”. To my lovely sister ‘Niek’ and brother ‘Ayik I also want to say “Thanks for trusting me. Your great supports gave me strength. Actually, the hardest failure comes from oneself. Ganbatte kudasai ne”.

Third, many respects are also devoted to all lecturers at the English Language Education Department who always guided me during my study here and taught me about many priceless things in this life. You do help me to sign out the blind maps of my life.

Fourth, my massive thanks also go to persons who inspire and comfort me during this thesis-making-process. Thanks: to Charlie’s angels plus (Ifa Carter, Oepyx Archer,and Isti Awien) with the words “Thanks for the belief we share together. You put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.”; to Anis Ich with the words “Thanks. You are like a magic book for me. I never get enough to read every single line in your pages.”; to Sholihin with the words Thanks for a bunch of knowledge about writing. It means a lot to me. ”; to Mbak Zaki with the words “Thank you for bringing me to Maiyah Land and introducing me to the fresh sensation of the Kyai Kanjeng’s Mocopat Syafaat among the exhausting days of my thesis making. This does brighten my days.”; to A-14B sweet gals (especially to Mbak Ambar, Rina, Lina, Inun, Andri, Yukyak, Vetty, Nurul, Yuli, Juleha, Gina, Wantie, Lastri and Windha) with the words“Thanks for giving me a hommy place away from home.”; to Khafidz, with the words “You colored my days. You’re still the best friend that anyone could have. Thanks for all.” ; to the 99ers (especially for Ririn, Naser, Prast, Siti, Nisfi, Suci, Ika, Inoeng) with the words “Thank you for the solid friendship, you bring me back to earth if I get a little too full of myself” ; to Vima, with the words “You give me the inspiration to reach for my dreams. Thanks for being my partner as well as my competitor.”; to Ms. Pupud, with the words “Thank you for teaching me. You make each day a new beginning, filled with wonder and joy.”

Fifth, I also would like to thanks to EDSA, Shield Magazine, Relung Theatre, Seven Theatre, UKM Penelitian, PSJ UGM, Aliyya, Syafaat Centre, Hafara Sunday School, Pesantren Raudhatul Muttaqien, my fellows and students in SD Muhammadiah Sapen, SDN Mejing II, Puri Bahasa as well, and also special for Anjar Ndut, Noey, Iwied, Isti Egi, Zartini, Younee, Marcee, Ms.Eko, Budi and Andi, with the words “Thanks for helping me making a better portrait of Eli. You all are my puzzles of love. Each part of you complete my life journey.”. To Gunawan Fans Club’s members I want to say“I expect you all a sweet reunion someday“, to my informants “You enlighten my load. Thank you for being so cooperative with me.; to everybody who had ever helped me but I could not mention your name one by one, I want to say“Thank you. It is hardly possible for me to mention you all by name. Once again, thank you. May Allah bless you.

Finally, it is needless to say that my thesis is still far from being perfect eventhough I have made my best. Though it is so, I expect that this thesis contributes benefits to all readers and those who are involved in this

Jogjakarta, 10 January 2007

The writer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acknowledge metn has written superbly. Congrts sister.
Munwar Basha

 
design by suckmylolly.com